Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Uninspired





On the L is Tracey and on the right is Kara looking very lovely!






















Top is my sweet Ash after a long day & night of Friends & Fun at the Country Living Fair!

Bottom...clockwise R to L-Kasey in her adorable $$ Anthro shoes (notice both of her feet made the pic)...Ash in her $$ VS boots, Tracey in her lovely $$ Anthro shoes and me in my...mmm...ShoeShow bargain kicks :)






I have been wanting to post some pics from the Country Living Fair, albeit the few that I have, since my memory card was full and Ash forgot her camera...but we have been sailing in rough waters since we arrived safely back at home. We received heartbreaking news when my friend and Ash's m-i-l to be was sent home with Hospice today. Although we knew it was a possibility, there are no words to describe the hurt and the pain especially for her husband and children. Please pray for their peace in the midst of this terrible storm and that Ash & Mr. R can still find the joy in their upcoming wedding...so sorry that I am the UNINSPIRED downer at the moment, but I find comfort in knowing that I can share with you and that you understand!



It didn't help the Bridesmaid dresses arrived today and were supposed to be a lovely Rosette color...but are instead, indeed, a very Barney purple. Luckily even though they were supposed to be non-returnable, Ann Taylor was very gracious and is allowing us to send them back. Yay for great customer service!!!
























Kasey and sweet McKell...Darcy, from McMaster & Storm's daughter, in their "tooth fairy" skirts purchased at the Country Living Fair from The Vintage Barn.




That's All!

2 comments:

  1. cute pics!
    I am so sorry to hear about your friend and am praying for her family to stay strong...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness Jerri, I am so sad to read this...breaks my heart, as i know your A and her soon to be hubby would have loved to have had her be a part of the wedding...unfortunately I know all to well what Hospice means...my grandfather lived with hospice for several months, once he passed my grandmother I believe died of a broken heart...anyway...I am thinking of your family and hoping you can find strength somehow~

    ReplyDelete