

Watching for my sweet baby boy to come in the door for a long weekend visit...he hasn't been home in a few weeks as he's been traveling around the country doing this....anxious for him to come home as he hasn't been feeling well for a bit now...I think a trip to the doctor may be in order :( while he's home for Fall Break!
That's us last weekend in Greensboro...was a little bit(well, alot) rainy...but he ran awesome anyways!
Waiting for my sweet baby girl to also have a long weekend with us...her first paid holiday! :) Aren't these two of the cutest Mountaineers you have ever seen? Congrats Mr. R on your induction into the Engineering Honor Society!
Watching as my dear, brave, & sweet friend continues to wage war against cancer! Waiting for my sweet Savior to heal her broken body according to His will! Please continue to pray for her, her husband, & children!
Words from In the Waiting by Greg Long(Listen on my Playlist)
Pain
The gift nobody longs for, still it comes, And somehow leaves us stronger, When it's gone away
Pray
I try and pray for Your will to be done, But I confess it's never fast enough for me, It seems the hardest part is waiting on You
When what I really want, Is just to see Your hand move
(Chorus) I want a peace beyond my understanding I want to feel it fall like rain
In the middle of my hurting ,I want to feel Your arms as they surround me, And let me know that it's okay
To be here in this place, Resting in the peace that only comes In the waiting







So glad that you will have time with your boy!!! You have such good looking children:-)
ReplyDeleteJerri your children really are just beautiful!!! Still praying and thinking about you all...
ReplyDelete:) T
Thanks for becoming my 200th follower! Yay! Congrats on the engagement and all of the other exciting things happening in your family. I'm in PA, which is not too far from WV. If you're ever in Gettysburg, you should pay a visit to our shop!
ReplyDeleteHi Jerri,
ReplyDeleteYou have beautiful kids! I hope you enjoy them while their home.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Hugs from one rebel to another,
June
what a great looking family you have...you're blessed girlie!
ReplyDeletepraying for your friend this morning
xo
still praying for your sweet friend.
ReplyDeletexo
just saw your fb status & wanted to drop in & check on you......
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this post! and LOVE the words of this song! We're battling cancer in our family as well. (deep sigh) Thank you for such a lovely post.
ReplyDelete